Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mayor Sam After Dark

Various musings from a dead mayor...

I'm getting really tired of the white gloved traffic officers at various crossings in the San Fernando Valley. This was a Mayor Poopy era scheme to fight secession. My suspicion, as this article somewhat notes, is this is a way to deploy traffic officers to write more tickets and earn more revenue for the City. I find the traffic officers annoying and their actions leading to blocking traffic rather than reducing it.

I guess Burger King doesn't really want to let you "Have it your way." A recent article states the company was making a big push towards allowing customers to customize their sandwiches, but that wasn't my experience this evening. I wanted to get a mushroom and swiss cheese burger, but given that I am not currently eating meat, I wanted it prepared with the vegetarian patty BK offers on another sandwich. "No we CAN NOT do that," I was told by the less than impressive burger clerk. So, I rolled on and wished them a happy day. Burger King lost a sale there.

In another area of customer service, when is there going to be a dry cleaners with reasonable price and good service. For some time I had been using the Drive In Cleaners in Sherman Oaks. In the last three years I have been using them, they've had about three or four owners. For a while, they had been doing right, but know they have new owners. Yup, the price has gone up and the service seems to have slipped. If someone could figure out how to solve the dry cleaning problem, they could make a mint.

Finally, some kudos are in order...

Veteran media and political strategist Sheri Sadler Wolf has opened up her own shop, Sadler Strategic Media (read more at MS2).

Councilmember LaBonge's Chief of Staff Kathy Jones Irish is moving on to bigger and better things. For information on her going away party, visit MS2.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

ROCKY IN BIG TROUBLE. FRONT PAGE LA TIMES "ALLEGE SLUMLORDS DONATED TO DELGADILLO."

Makes Rocky look really bad.

October 26, 2005 7:23 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

STOP EATING THAT FOOD. THINK ABOUT YOUR HEALTH

October 26, 2005 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement