Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Los Angeles Politics Hotsheet for Tuesday

Fooled ya!

I wanted to drop in for a moment in case anyone happens to be here checking out our museum of a blog to point out a couple of important facts.

First off, excellent coverage of city issues is going on at Griffith Park Wayist.  Check them every day.

Next, I do intend to offer up a diatribe of why I decided to take a hiatus and most likely I will post that up soon at Griffith Park Wayist.  Though I hope first to contribute something of value.

I am really enjoying the break from blogging.

Finally, we will be back soon.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said:

There's Michael!

January 26, 2010 4:21 PM  

Blogger Michael Higby said:

Blog away dum dums.

January 26, 2010 6:34 PM  

Blogger Red Spot in CD 14 said:

Who is this Michael Higby guy??

:)

January 27, 2010 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement